6n

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Any 6 nations fans here ???????? I’m looking for a Scot , English , Irish , French , itailian to make fun of with inappropriate banter about somebodies mum …. possibly dad ……. definitely sister …….

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I’m English, but at least my sister isn’t also my daughter and my father isn’t also my uncle. But that’s just the Welsh for you ??

I wouldn’t stoop so low to use the old sheep shagger joke even though that was one of your father favourite pastimes. ?

Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

I’m English, but at least my sister isn’t also my daughter and my father isn’t also my uncle. But that’s just the Welsh for you ??

I wouldn’t stoop so low to use the old sheep shagger joke even though that was one of your father favourite pastimes. ?

Ahhhhhhhhhh straight to the heart ?you got to give some warning before bringing the sheep stuff in ….. that’s a very sensitive topic ……..I’m only one cup of coffee in

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I know I thought about not doing it but knowing you can grind lil devil multiple times,  I just knew you could take it. ??

Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

I know I thought about not doing it but knowing you can grind lil devil multiple times,  I just knew you could take it. ??

I have the patience of a saint …. years of standing still pretending to be a tree …waiting for the sheep to get near ?

alwaysloosing WANTED $4
    Blocked

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

I have the patience of a saint …. years of standing still pretending to be a tree …waiting for the sheep to get near ?

You are not new to this then?

Outlaw

alwaysloosing wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

You are not new to this then?

Ummmmm depends …… if you’re rspca  then yes I’m new to this

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haha, no interest in 6 nations but extreme sheep hunting and am all ears ??

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haha, no interest in 6 nations but extreme sheep hunting and am all ears ??

How dare you have no interest in something I have an interest In…… I will require the return of that ew ……….

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

there are a few of you sheep enthusiasts on the forum.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Yes. But im welsh… so…. we cant argue

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Iechu da bois bach! ?

Hopefully, the 6 Nations will be a belter.

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Yes. But im welsh… so…. we cant argue

We will never ever ever argue ….. just because we’re welsh, just make sure you don’t look at my missus baabera …… ……… the rest of you ……watch out ?

Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Iechu da bois bach! ?

Hopefully, the 6 Nations will be a belter.

Almost, very good though ….. iechyd da bois …..ok no body pick on mickeyvondickey …… ( nothing to do with that fact me and eejit are out numbered )

Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

there are a few of you sheep enthusiasts on the forum.

Ohh please say breen is a rugby fan …. the fucking  banter would go nuclear …..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)