£250 to £2,000 Challenge.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sigoth WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi all,

Was going to start a blog for this, but since i lurk on these forums and love the bandit decided id do it here, ive been thinking the last couple of months of trying this and decided today was the day to begin. The title sums it up im going to try and turn £250 into £2000 by betting, i have a “strategy” which i know already will be hard to stick to, basically goes like this. Every bet will be around the Evans mark, hopefully no more than a 3 fold, the idea is to “double up” on winners and minimise losers, so bet 1 will be a £20 bet around the evans mark, ill place 4 of these . the hope is that astleast 2 win, preferably 3+, i will then place bets at £40, £80 ect.

In theory, from a £20 start, i need just over 8 winners in a row ( 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280, 2560 ) to be at my target. I expect some to fail, but the theory is i can pick more winners than losers over time. Could all blow up in my face or could actually work, worth a try anyway.

Gonna post all bets here and balance updates, going to be using Kwiff to do this as i like the possibility of boosted odds randomly, got 13 attempts at it and its all in good fun.

If anyone has any bet suggestions id love to hear them. Will update once ive made my first bets, wish me luck!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Your asking a lot there . Good luck hope u make it

sigoth WANTED $3
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Your asking a lot there . Good luck hope u make it

Thanks bud, i know its a pipe dream but 1 solid run and it could be done!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Just bang the 250 pound on treble . Round about the evens mark job done 2k ?

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

i like your plan, you think will get done by one in at least one of your attempts because does sound a tough task making it to the end but i hope you dont, i will be following and will be rooting for you, good luck!

sigoth WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

i like your plan, you think will get done by one in at least one of your attempts because does sound a tough task making it to the end but i hope you dont, i will be following and will be rooting for you, good luck!

i expect to get done a few times, just hope its not at the end of a big run!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Definitely do-able only thing i would say is use another bookmaker kwiff have awful odds. Good luck to you sir

sigoth WANTED $3
    Outlaw

First bets are placed,

liverpool v wolves – liv to win

dortmund vs gladbach – dor to win

£20 stake to return £42

liv v wolves over 2.5

dortmun v gladback over 2.5

stake £16 to return £40

cant see liverpool losing, allthough dortmund could easily let me down, i think both will have goals not great pickings to bet on tonight lets see how these do.

sigoth WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Well, 1 goal did my second bet in the liverpool game, still profited £6, todays bets are,

Lazio – Calgari Laz to win

Arsenal – burnely – Ars to win

Kasimpasa – Besiktas – Bes + draw

Stake £20 to return £42.40

will edit as i place in the day

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Footy
    Half Time Result Chelsea v Leicester
    15:00 – Chelsea 8/11

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

I like the idea, but personally I’d be stopping sooner,
    (20, 40, 80, 160(I’d be stopping here and banking the profit and starting over), 320, 640, 1280, 2560)

I’m starting with a balance of £100 and turning a minimum of £20 per day profit playing a mixture of live dealer roulette and sports betting. As soon as I get to my daily target I withdraw the profit.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

are you still going?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

I’l have to start my own little challenge bets as they have always interested me – I think i have an interesting angle too so i will get it all set up and see what people think 😀

I’l follow with interest, good luck lads 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)