11/12/96 39 year old get yourself checked if in doubt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Janglesmcm WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Right not trying to scare anyone but just a quick note, comment, blog to people on here. My dad was 32 when he was diagnosed with bowel cancer and died 22 years and 2 hours from when I am writing this aged 39 years, so what I am urging everyone who reads this to do is to get themselves checked if they see any irregularities in the colour of their toilet where blood may be visible consistently over a 2 week period and also as we all should be doing give ourselves a check when we are in this shower bath or having some alone time, we can’t let this fucker beat us the sooner we catch it the better we do for everyone concerned. Let’s get back to the tests if you feel like you have been your normal self, feel weak and feel run down check your toilet if you see blood in it make a note if it is consistent insist on seeing your doctor, this could be explained by numerous other things so don’t think the worse. As with all men every time you shower take a bath give yourself a regular test and see if you feel any lumps bumps around your balls I have even heard of people doing it as a way with their partners but if it works and they spot it then all good. My dad’s spread all over his body from being given the all clear to dying with 6 months even after having his bowel removed and chemo. Medical science had moved and we have moved on as society so have a feel, look out because our world leading NHS will do everything they can to do get you better. I will also add that don’t be afraid to speak out I am here and there is loads of other help out here, I have put myslef through hell trying to deal with this because I wouldn’t open up about how all this affected me. Rant over. Hope I haven’t annoyed anyone with this just my take on an important subject.

Janglesmcm WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Please don’t feel I am being preachy in any way just trying highlight if in doubt get it checked

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Great advice bud, don’t feel like you’re annoying anyone with this post because you aren’t. And you never know, this could save a life.

Sorry to hear what you’ve gone through.

Janglesmcm WANTED $5
    Outlaw

It is never sorry but the main thing for me thing is to get it out there how quick things can come up on top of you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)