£1000 chilli buys competition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Some poor fucker just won the 1000 pound chilli buy , and it paid 0 . Awful feel bad for him . Chipmunkz sending him 100 pound , but still fucking awful

BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I thought he cancelled this because he kept getting hacked?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ouch that’s shocking. I still think he’d off been better off doing it on white rabbit if he was allowed of course. Bad bonus buys on white rabbit normally give 50x with still massive potential.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Last night’s got cancelled.  Done 1 today .

BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Ah I see, fuck me how gutted would you be. That is shocking.

splato WANTED $8
    Outlaw

oh how mean

have you a link ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He’s doing another tonight to make up for the one he couldn’t do last night. Feel really bad for the lad who got zerod. He was proper hyped up as well :/

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

And here was me thinking i was  the most unluckiest cunt in the world .  That would have me shouting for shuggie .(scottish slang for spewin) hhhhhhheeeeeeuuuuuuugģgghhhh

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’d put my own fucking windows in if I got £0 on a £20 buy.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

That’s horrendous

8 dead £20 bonus spins

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

That’s horrendous

8 dead £20 bonus spins

£1000 bonus buy 8 £125 dead spins . Shouldnt be allowed . How can a slot take a grand and not pay anything at all .fkn scandalous .

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

That’s just variance guys, it’s brutal, but we should know by now what we’re signing up to when we commit to playing slots!

Why pick Extra Chilli for a competition like this though? At least pick something safer! White Rabbit as @Haz40 says is always a decent choice as you’re normally guaranteed at least 50x.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

That’s just variance guys, it’s brutal, but we should know by now what we’re signing up to when we commit to playing slots!

Why pick Extra Chilli for a competition like this though? At least pick something safer! White Rabbit as @Haz40 says is always a decent choice as you’re normally guaranteed at least 50x.

Chipmonkz won the BTG £5k chilli comp and I think he’s just giving it away via chilli bonus buys. He probs has a promotional agreagreement with BTG.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Chipmonkz won the BTG £5k chilli comp and I think he’s just giving it away via chilli bonus buys. He probs has a promotional agreagreement with BTG.

Ohhhhhh okay didn’t realise that. That makes sense then!

Macapacca1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Newcastle 7:00 simba samba 3/1 get on this tip

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)