Reply To: U.S. Open 2018

shades1 WANTED $2
Outlaw

Hi , glad to see a golf page up , im an avid punter myself and post a lot on a sister forum that you may or may not know about , pretty sure you know where i mean 🙂

Shinnecock is one of the toughest golf courses in America , with a combined score of -5 from the last 3 open winners , if the wind blows this tournament could be won at level par over 72 holes .

i done a google search of tough US courses the other day and what i read was laughable and makes me wonder how some of these golf writers actually got the job , mentioned many times was Sawgrass that Webb Simpson and many others behind him ripped apart a couple of weeks ago , and very little mention of brute’s such as Oakmont or Winged Foot or Shinnecock that will bring players to their knees as history has proven .

i do not see a young gun winning this , i see a more mature winner that knows how to grind it out over the distance , on what iv seen over the last couple of months and his progression back from injury i feel Tiger Woods has to be top of my short list for the win . if you can find 20/1 anywhere i suggest you snap it up as i believe come the final day he will be looming large .