Reply To: VideoSlots Review

Spidermint WANTED $98
Sheriff

I think the verification “fiasco” is the same pretty much anywhere now. Casumo asked me for a selfie?? What next, some holiday photos??
I have been with Videoslots a long time now, so as I am remember the process wasn’t so bad back in the day, just 3 forms of ID.

They have pretty much all the games you could want and as the Bandit says, the cashback is great. I have often turned the cashback into something having lost my original deposit a week earlier.

I do get a bit fed up of having the game filter reset every time I try a game and come back. As someone who likes to try all the new slots this is a royal pain. The UI could definitely do with an update.

The only other real issue is the fact that lots of games do not work, especially some of the older Microgaming slots.

Other than that can’t fault them. Fast payments, generous bonuses and wager free spins. happy days.
Marry that up with a Bandit giveaway there every month (don’t even have to be signed up through him) and you are golden.

Plus I hit this 5000x on Laser Fruit so my RTP is over 100% so I am a bit biased 🙂