Reply To: Right fuck it, videosluts can suck it

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

I get your frustration Seyahkram, and I’m fine with the language you used here (I’m not easily offended!) but I have a feeling that VS won’t return to this forum because of this.

Although VS could have acted on your wealth enquiries more swiftly, at the end of the day they’re only enforcing what the UKGC is asking them to do.  The UKGC is at the top of the blame pyramid.  They pretend that they’re interested in the welfare of problem gamblers, but they’re not really because their actions are pushing problem gamblers towards agents, crypto and illegal sites.  It is called virtue-signalling, and anyone from the UKGC reading this knows it.

Your right dragon, and Yeah I agree, and I really didn’t have an issue with it, I did supply a lot of information because I appreciated the stance they were put in by our gov…my frustration is over the common sense…clearly most peoples income would  have been down over the  covid years….My issue is with the bastardisation of what I said and what I supplied …  Even tho my original and second sow were fine and dandy and allowed me play with out a deposit limit ….

if vs stop coming to this forum because of this then shame on them …