Reply To: Slot suggestions for zee Bandit

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
Outlaw

TJTom wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Avernite wrote:

Elk games are fun to play. I find their Mechanics quite interesting and original for the most part. I especially love the Toro adaptations.

A Piss!!! I forgot about the nitro games…

I kind have a thing for nitro 2 and 3 ….

fucking elk …. Infecting my play list ..

Yeah Nitropolis 3 is mega addictive, it offers so much but delivers fuck all usually. I must have put tens of thousands of spins through it on low stakes and the best win I’ve had is about 250x and that includes several super bonuses with are supposed to be worth 500x but usually go for less than a normal bonus. Still a great game though. One day it will show me it’s potential.

Yeah agreed, I enjoy it because it can make a deposit last since more or less each spin is a win of some kind, but the fucking scatters blimps on nitro three are the Karen’s of the slot world… the amount of misses it does is worse than bonanza and seventeen levels above goonies in frustration…. I’ve had one super bonus since its release so highlights the fuck you attitude it has., but ….. I still like it… my top win is no where near your 250x but in my defence I think it’s a well made game ( except for scatter Karen’s ) so I keep dropping pounds ……..