Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
Outlaw

Hey what did I miss

Reading

reading

reading

reading

uhhh xbob šŸ˜‚

my two cents, youā€™ve got to be fucked to play these days, and that grind is tough in the uk, although I didnā€™t buy a lot of bonus buys ( except chilli) no bonus buys with the auto spins off and the 2.5 second spin it does grind your gears, and I think bandit temperament is he starts playing , realise itā€™s taken ages, gets fucked off that we live in a nanny state and canā€™t be bothered, and when ever he wants to play, the negative ā€œslotā€ thoughts are there instantly and it becomes a chore rather than a entertainment because you donā€™t see it is a positive, and that mental hump is a hard twat to get over, Ā  like the bloke who doesnā€™t go to the gym, the idea of going is nice, but then instantly you think about the getting there, Ā putting gym clothes on, getting on the first machine, the pain, the sweat, having to go home ā€¦.but I donā€™t ever believe bandit will close down or step away this part of his business, I feel he knows it would be silly to walk away from a good following and name heā€™s built upā€¦unless clearly it was harming him or his family, and bandit has never been shy about sharing the need to take breaks for his own sanity, heā€™s never been embarrassed by that ( as he shouldnā€™t ) from hearing his stories about him and his work I just thinks itā€™s a matter of the right lanes crossing at the right time, I donā€™t believe heā€™ll ever Ā bin the slots, but might shelf them for a time, because it still can be a profitable thing( theoretically)

I donā€™t disagree that a note here and there would be comforting as a fan, because we do care and worry about good people we connect with Ā ( we are human ) but equally Iā€™m aware shit goes down in personal, family or work circles and sometimes time is the best diluterā€¦and sometimes that dilution needs a lot of time Ā ( unless he sends a message saying heā€™s selling hot dogs at Wrexham football club Ā ā€¦. Then forget this essay )

we keep the faith, heā€™ll be backā€¦.Iā€™m sure ( ish ) of it ā€¦ā€¦.